- Top Hotels
- Friday, 27 May 2011 03:07
- Hits: 10979
The Axum Hotel is a luxury, high-rise hotel located in the heart of Mek'ele. It is owned by a hotel of the same name in Addis Abba, Ethiopia's capital. The Axum has a cavernous central atrium and 60 large, carpeted rooms and suites, all with bath and shower, satellite TV and telephone. It offers full banquet and conference facilities for up to 500 people, along with audio/visual equipment. Guests can take advantage of the gymnasium, sauna and steam bath, a restaurant offering international cuisine, a 24-hour bar and an Internet cafe and sundry shop. In the city center, visitors will be able to stroll along the wide, tree-lined avenues and try the restaurants specializing in traditional food.
- The hotel offers:
- 60 luxurious rooms and suites with bath/shower, satellite TV and telephone.
- Cozy bar and deluxe restaurant with snack and A'la carte dishes.
- Full facilities for banquets, seminars or conferences from 400-500 persons with audio/visual equipment for meetings.
- Gymnasium, sauna and steam bath.
For more information click here.